We're on a mission to teach a million people to meditate. Will you help us?
If you have been meditating regularly for at least a year you can apply for the New Leaf Meditation Instructor Training.
- Our next training session starts June 1st.
- We will be accepting applications until May 5th.
- The course involves completing 10 modules which are mostly independent learning that you can do on your own schedule. You will work with a Training Adviser through out the process. Most trainees complete the course in 4 to 6 months and invest approximately 50 hours in their training.
- New Leaf Meditation Instructors are volunteers and can not be paid for their work.
- This training, like all of our other programs, is volunteer led and free of charge.
- This is not a certificate or licensing program. At the end of the training you are recognized in our group as a volunteer facilitator who can lead groups, conduct beginners instruction and fill other servant leadership positions in the community.
- Once a New Leaf Meditation Instructor you'll join a group of fellow practitioners who have discovered the joy of sharing a life changing practice with others.
After you complete the form below, I'll be in touch with in two days to schedule a screening and informational call.
If you have any questions you may contact Anthony@NewLeafMeditation.org.