A Collection of Our RESOURCES
Our community is dedicated to helping beginners learn about meditation and wellness. Here are some resources that should be helpful along your way. As always, feel free to contact Anthony directly if you have any questions at email@example.com.
MEDITATION INTRODUCTIONS, TIPS AND HINTS
- A short blog post on how to practice Zen meditation
- A complete beginner's guide on how to practice Zen Meditation in just 7 minutes
- A 60 minute video with an extended introduction to Zen meditation
- Remember the 4 R's to aid your meditation practice: Recognize, Release, Return and Repeat.
- A video introduction to Metta (Loving Kindness) Meditation with Dusty
- A video workshop on Mindfulness Meditation and stress reduction with Sofia
- A 20 minute guided meditation video by Anthony
- Request a free coaching session with a ZHP instructor
DISCUSSION GROUPS & ONLINE COMMUNITIES
- Open Discussion Group: This is the main discussion group on Facebook. You can find over 5,700 fellow New Leaf community members talking about meditation, wellness, yoga, the meditation challenges, and sharing a lot of positivity. If you are only going to join one group, this is the one to follow and participate in.
- Daily Inspiration - Fan Page: If your Facebook page is like mine, you probably get a lot of negativity. Our fan page is a collection of inspirational, motivational and positive posts to brighten your Facebook feed.
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- Emotional Resilience for Sensitive People
- Seven Tips for Starting a Daily Meditation Practice
- Lessons Learned from a Broken Heart
- Sheila's Tip for Quieting the Mind
- Guide to Meditating Early in the Morning
- How to Clear Your Mind
- Responding to Anger
- Managing the Anxiety of Waiting / Developing Patience
- Buddhism Without Beliefs by Stephen Batchelor
- Taking the Path of Zen by Robert Baker Aitken
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryū Suzuki
- Everyday Zen by Joko Beck
- The Three Pillars of Zen by Philip Kapleau
- Mindfulness in Plain English by Henepola Gunaratana