10 Day Meditation Challenge: Habit Formation and Daily Practice
Free, Streaming Online, and Daily Video & Emails
Starts Wednesday, October 19th at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST
Sign up at the bottom of the page
Are you an experienced meditator but are struggling to make this a daily habit?
Are you new to meditation and want to learn how to get the most out of a meditation practice?
I have been meditating for a long time and I still struggle with keeping my practice consistent.
My name is Anthony Cernera and I have been a meditation instructor for 5 years. In 2014 I started this group and finished a masters in education where I focused my research on habit formation, motivation and commitment devices to help new meditators develop and sustain a daily practice.
This 10 day challenge is designed to help beginners learn how to meditate and experienced meditators make their daily practice more consistent.
- Live introduction to meditation on Wednesday evening with Q&A
- Daily emails and videos exploring our meditation practice and habit formation
- Opportunities to work with one of our volunteer instructors 1 on 1 or in small groups
- Recommended next steps and resources
When & Where & How:
- A live, streamed introduction on Wednesday the 19th at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific which will be recorded if you can't attend.
- Daily emails with new exercises and reflections for the entire week
- Sign at the bottom of the page
Like all New Leaf Meditation Project challenges, this is a free course.
Course Instructor: Anthony Cernera, M.Ed., founded the New Leaf Meditation Project. Anthony started meditating in 2007, took formal vows as a student of a Zen Buddhist order in 2009 and started teaching meditation in 2013. When he isn't meditating, skydiving or taking pictures, Anthony is a non-profit fundraiser. He received a Master's in Education in 2014 and continues his research as doctoral student focusing on habit formation and motivation for new meditators.
Anthony says, "I have benefited greatly from a daily meditation practice and want to share what I've learned with others."