May Minimalism Challenge
Free, Streaming Online, and Daily Video & Emails
Starts Monday, May 15th at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST
Sign up at the bottom of the page
Are you stressed out? Overwhelmed by the clutter in your life? Do you have too much stuff?
My name is Anthony Cernera and when I got divorced I was in debt, depressed and shocked at how much junk I was lugging around. I knew something had to change. Fortunately, I found minimalism.
Join our 10 Day May Minimalism Challenge and Experience the Joy of Living Simply
- Live introduction to meditation and minimalism on Monday evening with Q&A
- Daily emails and videos exploring our minimalism practice
- Opportunities to work with one of our volunteer instructors 1 on 1 or in small groups
- Recommended next steps and resources
When & Where & How:
- A live, streamed introduction on Monday the 15th at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific which will be recorded if you can't attend.
- Daily emails with new exercises and reflections for the entire week
- Sign at the bottom of the page
Like all New Leaf Meditation Project challenges, this is a free course.
Course Instructor: Anthony Cernera, M.Ed., founded the New Leaf Meditation Project. Anthony started meditating in 2007, took formal vows as a student of a Zen Buddhist order in 2009 and started teaching meditation in 2013. When he isn't meditating, skydiving or taking pictures, Anthony is a non-profit fundraiser. He received a Master's in Education in 2014 and continues his research as doctoral student focusing on habit formation and motivation for new meditators.
Anthony says, "I have benefited greatly from a daily meditation practice and want to share what I've learned with others."