Thank you for your interest in helping our community by adding your voice and experience to our blog.
A few frequently asked questions that will help you before you make a submission:
- This is volunteer work! Sorry but we don't pay for blog posts.
- You keep the copyright of your work. We won't use your writing in anyway other than posting to our blog.
- There are no minimum or maximum word counts.
- There are also no limits on how often or when you contribute to the blog.
- You can write on any subject. Generally we publish materials that relate to meditation, wellness, Buddhism, self help, Yoga or similar topics. We accept anything that can be reasonably linked to our mission which is to "help beginners learn about meditation and wellness."
- We tend to prefer secular writing that is accessible to beginners. This generally means we avoid confusing or obscure terminology or advancing personal beliefs as facts.
- While we don't promote outside groups, products or services, we do ask you to include a bio which can include your personal webpage.
- We don't alter your text in any way without updating you. Changes are typically for format or grammar but not for content.
- Submissions are reviewed by one of three editors and you will be notified if we will be sharing your post on the blog.
Please submit your post with the form below. If you have any questions please email me at Anthony@newleafmeditation.org.